Ticket to Ride is only the best board game ever invented, next to Risk. David and Cameron introduced us to this game in Virginia and we have had a lot of fun playing it with family back home.
Well, Saturday we got the official news that we are heading to Naples, Italy! We are leaving Monday, May 4. We are frantically packing and saying our goodbyes. It's hard to pack and anticipate the unexpected but our teammates have given us good suggestions on what to bring.
One thing we are not looking forward to is hang drying our clothes. We did this at orientation for the first week. Somehow, knowing in advance makes it seem not quite as bad...thanks for the experience, Charlie!
This is my first trip out of the country! Emily has been to Germany, Mexico, Cayman Islands, and Arkansas (I'll let you guess the oddest). I am still telling myself that I am only going to take one bag...and Emily laughs every time I say that...hmm?
We'll that's it for now. Please pray that our luggage will end up in the same hemisphere we do. Also, we do not have long-term visas, so please remain in prayer for that.
<><

No comments:
Post a Comment