Here's what our first load of things to bring back to Italy looked like.
We are and have been packing (and repacking) for almost a week now. We are scheduled to fly out on Friday. While we are very excited about returning to Italy, saying goodbye has been a little bit different this time. We will miss you all terribly.
While I was packing this time, I was remembering the few weeks before we received our visas. Hind-sight is always 20/20, but I realized how much time I had wasted worrying about how everything would play out instead of soaking up the time I had with my family. Worry can be such a joy snatcher. Please pray that during the next couple of days we will be able to relax and enjoy our families.
We are excited about getting back over to Italy and all the things that are in store for the coming months. We are expecting to add two new people to our team: Grace and Cortney. They are starting the paperwork process this week. Please pray that their paperwork will be complete and approved with no hold ups.
Thank you all so much for your prayers and support. You are all a blessing to us!

No comments:
Post a Comment