I just shared my opinion about a present for a four year old boy with a stranger...in Italian! She first asked me if I knew Italian. And although I answered that I was American (which looking back on the conversation, I now realize that was not what she was asking), she still asked for my opinion. And to top it all off, she actually took my opinion to heart. Ah, the simple things in life.
We are settling in and finally starting to sleep through the night. Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement. They are appreciated beyond words. Please pray for us as we delve back into the language learning process. Grasping the language is key in sharing the Good News here. Please continue to pray for more encounters between us and our neighbors and that God would give us the words to say.
~Emily
The last few days
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment