

Jason was a little nervous as I cut the tape.

Okay...you can't tell by my face here, but I'm REALLY excited about these:

Stephen (Jason's nephew) drew us some pictures:

Thanks, Stephen!

Jason played with his new hat as I confiscated all the Christmas pencils!!!

Vanilla Carmel Creamer!!! Mmmm, Mmmmm....

Reese's Pieces!!! (and peanut butter M&Ms, not shown)

Beef jerky and Mac-n-cheese!

There was a wrapped present for each of us! FUN!!!

What is it, what is it, what is it??? I can hardly wait!

Jason got Ferrero chocolates and I got a scarf! Thank you, Sondra, Tom, and Stephen.

Everything:

We are really excited. There were also family pictures, chili mixes, taco seasoning mixes, soup mixes, a vegetable dip mix, Pink Salmon pouches, Crystal Light lemonade pouches, gum, Icebreaker Sours, candy canes, candy cane scented lotion, a pedicure set, ziplock baggies, and an English magazine. Wow! How did you fit all that in one box???
We are so excited about all this stuff!! Packages are awesome! Love you, Sondra!

No comments:
Post a Comment