We left Naples (and the blog-0-sphere) almost 3 weeks ago. Emily's grandpa passed away. A lot could be said about this man! He served our country, raised the best family I know, and married the sweetest lady. He held a record on lake Tawakoni (Texas) a 62lb catfish (a blue for those of you who care) on rod and reel.
Those are a few things but the true man is indescribable so i wont try. It was a honor to meet the man and share days fishing with him over a crappie hole and at the coast. He was a man a few words so probably wouldn't like me going on about him like this so I'll stop.
So we came home for Emily to spend as much time with her grandmother as possible. She is sweet, as I mentioned, and has never mined sharing including illnesses. Emily got sick and could not get over it so thats why we postponed our return until this Thursday.
The last few days
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment