
Happy Mother's Day to the best mother in the world!!! I love you so much. Ten reasons you are the best mother ever:
1. You are my mother.
2. You love Jesus and taught the Bible to your children.
3. You offered (before I could even ask) to watch my dogs for 2-3 YEARS. I can't think of anyone else who would have done this???
4. You wore (in public) the most hideous gold spray-painted puzzle piece homemade earrings and necklace because I made them for you (in elementary school).
5. You got in a plane and flew half way across the world to come visit me (and brought Dad with you).
6. You took me to Disney World 6 times!!!
7. You stayed up many nights with me when I couldn't yawn.
8. Vitamins....You know what I'm talking about. ;)
9. You drove to my house to kill a wasp for me.
10. You love me no matter what...
These are really only a few of the many things that make my Mama truly special.

No comments:
Post a Comment