They made it home safely, with no interruptions due to the ash from the volcano in Iceland. Thank you all so much for your prayers and encouragement!!!
As soon as we had our last goodbyes, I no longer felt well. We returned to our apartment, where I stayed for nearly 5 entire days. I finally left the apartment for a get together last night with some friends. It was nice to get out of the apartment, but I might be paying for it today. This morning, Jason is now experiencing the beginning of whatever illness I'm still trying to get over. Please be praying for health for both us as this greatly affects our ministry if we are unable to leave our apartment.
This weekend we are headed to Rome for a team meeting. Please be praying for our team to have open hearts and minds to receive the information being given to us. And pray especially for the leader of this meeting, Charlie, as he guides us in learning how to use our spiritual gifts in our ministry.

No comments:
Post a Comment