Here's a picture of the contents of the package:
Peanut butter, gravy and ranch packets, graham crackers, brownies, granola bars, reese's pieces, twizzlers, M&Ms, peanut butter M&Ms, pecans, letters from our friends in Mrs. Norris' Sunday School class, and a few pictures. Just what we needed!!! Thank you all!
Well...yesterday commenced my very last year in my 20s. I woke up to a pancake breakfast cooked by my wonderful husband. Then, I opened some gifts from him. Then, my friend Grace took me out in Vomero for some shopping. Good times! Then, Jason took us both to the mall...where there is A/C! That's reason enough to go for me!! ;) Grace and I shopped a little more and enjoyed the air conditioning. Then we headed over to our friends' Charlie and Shannon's for a wonderful dinner and some heavenly cake! Mmmm....good stuff!
This is the very cute coffee mug and cuptowel that MacKenzie gave me:
Isn't it precious??? I love it! Thank you, MacKenzie!
This is the purse that my friend, Christy, got me for my birthday while she was here in June. And she sent me two seasons of Friends, the TV show. :D Lots of fun!
Thank you, Christy!!!
Thank you, Grace!!! For going back to America right before my birthday and bringing me back some wonderful US birthday stuff!! AND for the turtle stuff and shirt. I just want to point out the little turtle key chain on the left of the picture...he is WAY cute in his little black shirt! Reminds me of my puppy.
These are the clothes that Jason got me! ;) And the things at the top right corner (Lindt White Chocolate truffles, a watch, and squishies for the bottom of my computer) were all purchased without my knowledge. If I haven't said so already, this man KNOWS how to pick gifts! :D
Thanks, Babe!!
Now..I don't have any pictures of the dinner that the Worthys made or the cake that Shannon made for me (it was a strawberry shortcake cake)...but, here's what the cake looks like so you can be jealous:
And the inside:
Oh yeah!!! And no matter how good this looks, it will never be able to do justice to how good it actually tastes! Not to mention, Shannon is an excellent cook!!
All in all, I had a wonderful birthday. Several notes from family and friends on FB (most of them from my friend, Cortney...thanks, by the way! lol). Several phone calls from friends and family in the states. Family and friends didn't seem quite so far away yesterday! We love and miss you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment