Friday, November 19, 2010

Sorrento with Jeff and Jill

The original plan for the day was to head to Pompeii after lunch and then continue on to Sorrento for the rest of the afternoon. It was beautiful weather this morning. The sun was shining and the skies were clear. It was going to be a great day for sightseeing. However, it began to rain as soon as we stepped out of the train in Pompeii and we arrived around 3:40pm to find out that they closed at 3:30pm. O-well.

So we got back on the train and went straight to Sorrento. I was exceptionally excited because Sorrento has Christmas lights up already. :D







See the lights over the street? No? Well, they are there, but unfortunately, they do not turn them on until December 1st. Sad day.


Jeff and Jill.


Really nice paintings:








The cutest little basset hound!!! I wanted to take him home with me. :D

Can I keep him???

No comments:

Post a Comment