See!!!
Our door is set up so that you cannot open it from the outside unless you have a key. If it is not "locked" with the key, you can open it without a key, but only from the inside. But, if it IS locked with the key, even from the inside, you have to have a key to unlock and open the door.
This morning, Jason had to get up early and return once again to the Immigration Office to attempt to get something moving in his paperwork process. When he left, being the loving and protective husband that he is, he locked the door to keep me safe. How sweet!
When I tried to leave the house to meet Jason at the language school, I realized the door was locked. At that time, I was thankful that it was locked because it reminded me to get my keys before I left the house. Whew! That could have been bad. But, after searching for several minutes for my set of keys (which I knew I had left on the table), I realized....Jason must have taken both sets of keys by mistake.
We both have our first day of language school today. Jason is in class as I'm writing, but needless to say, I will not be able to make it to the first day of language class. :(

LOL...i bet you are just SOOO upset that you can't make it to language school. Ha...too funny
ReplyDelete