Saturday, September 11, 2010

Package #4 - Thank you, Sondra!

We got another package! It came on Tuesday afternoon from Jason's Mama...and such good timing. Feeling a bit homesick, when we realized that the person on the other side of our door was the mailman and he was holding a package for us, we were so excited! By the time we got the camera all set up for picture taking, I could hardly contain myself. I have to tell you that because...this is the reason there are not as many pictures of each and every item. I could not contain my excitement. Every time I pulled something out of the box, it uncovered something else I wanted to get my hands on and I struggled to stop to take pictures. Therefore, some of the pictures may appear to be out of order, but on the contrary, we were constantly putting stuff back in the box for pictures. ;)

The box...It's calling my name! Can you hear it?


Jason decided that he should do the cutting this time. (I agreed since he let me cut open all the others.)


I immediately saw these Fritos and pulled them out...all the while, keeping my other arm in the defense position to keep Jason from pulling stuff out without my help. haha


Me trying to contain myself while Jason pulls out the papers. (Notice the Fritos have been placed back into the package. lol)


Letters from our nephew, Stephen. And a birthday card from Jason's family. :D


Beef jerky, Oreos, Fritos (I didn't know we got Fritos!!!), Nerds, Sweetarts....Mmmmm.


Canned cheese and syrup....MMmmmmm...SO good. And I LOVE map colors!!!


All the goodies....Canned cheese, birthday card, canned chili, Oreos, Fritos, syrup, map colors, ziplock baggies, wheat and white crackers, Phase 10 cards, pictures from Stephen, white meat tuna, Crystal Light water flavors, Fruit-by-the-foot, beef jerky, Slim Jims, buttermilk ranch mix, fiesta ranch mix, sloppy joe mix, chili mix, Orbit gum, Poptarts, Jolly Ranchers, Hot Wheels, Sweetarts, Nerds, and Reese's Pieces.


This is me showing Jason where my half of the stuff is...


Thanks, Mom!!!


Now...since the package came on Tuesday, I have to admit that the Sweetarts were the first to go, then the fruit-by-the-foot, then the Oreos, and the Nerds on their way to being gone. :D

This is a couple pictures of how the poptarts arrived:


And this:


But let me just tell you...this does not at all affect the flavor of poptarts. They are still wonderful!!! :D Thank you, Sondra, for sending us another package!!!

1 comment:

  1. We need to skype you guys soon so you can eat your goodies in front of us this time.
    I still feel bad about that one.

    ReplyDelete