Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Friday, Nov. 26 - Enchiladas with Antonio

After waking up the next morning to all the leftover Thanksgiving dishes and spending most of the morning washing and drying and putting away dishes...we started preparing for dinner that evening. Antonio came over for his first Tex-Mex meal. I made white and red enchiladas...although I only managed to take a picture of the white ones.



I also made a strawberry shortcake cake. If you haven't tried this cake...you haven't lived yet. It's wonderful! Since they don't force grow anything on this side of the world, I pulled out some strawberries that I had frozen this past summer. Mmmmmm.....I love strawberries.


This is what was left of the cake:


Jason...being the generous guy that he is...shared his 3 pack of reese's with the guys. Antonio liked them.


Antonio with Jeff and Jill.


After dinner, we taught Antonio to play Farkle (a dice game for those of you who are unfamiliar with it). He caught on a lot quicker than I expected due to all the complicated rules. And, we'll call it beginner's luck, but Antonio won. :D All in all, the night was a success. The food turned out great and Antonio liked everything. We all had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment