I gave him a picture of the haircut I wanted. This haircut would involve losing about 5 inches off the bottom and adding layers. Since he had the picture, I didn't feel the need to tell him how long I wanted my hair to be after the cut. He made the first cut in the back where I could not see. As soon as he made the cut, Shannon's eyes got real big. Then, noticing the fear on my face, the guy stepped back and put his head down, realizing he hadn't asked me how much to cut off. We assured him that it was okay and to continue in whatever he felt needed to be done.
In the end, it came out a lot shorter than I would have asked for, but I like it. And I definitely enjoyed the people there at the salon. While I was too nervous to remember to get any names this time around, I hope to get to know the girls at this salon soon. In the mean time, please pray for the leading of the Holy Spirit and the softening of their hearts. For now, enjoy the before and after photos.
Before - facing front

Before - from the side

Before - back

After - facing front

After - from the side

After - back

That is a big difference Emily, but it looks great! I love it when you update your blog.
ReplyDelete