Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Birthdays!!!





Happy birthday to the most wonderful man I know! Jason is 30 today!!! No...not really. He's just 28 (which is practically 30, so tell him Happy 30th). ;)

Here's a picture of his birthday cake:


It's a strawberry shortcake cake. Here's just one small example of why Jason is the most wonderful man in the world. I gave him about 5 cake choices (one of which was a chocolate cake with chocolate icing), but he chose the strawberry cake...because he knew that's what I liked. And just so everyone knows, we stayed up until midnight last night, just so we could eat some of it.



Mmmmm.....It was good!


AND Happy birthday to my most favoritest sister in the whole wide world!!! Happy birthday, Jill!


For those of you who don't know, my sister is awesome. She's always full of encouragement and nice things to say to brighten your day. I love you, Jilly!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JASON AND JILL!!!

1 comment:

  1. i still can't believe you didn't save me a piece... haha

    ReplyDelete