This morning, we walked to TAC Centro Vomero, and he was taken to the specialist within 30 minutes. We expected to only be setting up an appointment this morning, so I was thankful that I brought my book just in case. The doctor took Jason back to the machine and I sat in the waiting room reading my book. Maybe 20 minutes passed and Jason returned to the waiting room ready to go back home. We will be picking up the results to his MRI on Friday.
Please be praying for healing for Jason. This is a major hindrance to ministry since he cannot get out and be in the neighborhood. Please pray that, during this time, he would take this opportunity to draw near to Jesus and that God would reveal to Jason His purpose and plan in this situation.

So sorry to hear this news. Not to be a downer, but my dad had similar symptoms and ended up that he had a herniated disk and had to have back surgery. We will be praying for you Jason, a bad back is a bummer of a deal!
ReplyDeleteDo we have any updates on Jason's back? I hope he is healing! Love and miss ya'll!
ReplyDelete